Friday 11 December 2009

hey comrades, i made a bag. It is also christmas soon.

After advertising this as something I am actually working on, it would seem appropriate to actually start using the damn thing. My illustration class have been cracking out some amazing screen printed tote bag designs for you lovely people to get your hands on, here's what I had to offer, if you fancy getting your hands on one. It costs £5, unless your a student and i'l wack you out a killer deal. email me m.gilham@hotmail.co.uk if your interested!

We also have Christmas cards, which is 50p for one, or £1 for three. I dont have any other design apart from mine, but if you want more than one, it will be like a lucky dip, how exciting!

Here's a selection of random drawings till i get round to posting about what i am actually doing at the moment! Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Love that sandwich toaster pic!

    ...I want a cheese and tomato purée toastie now. :(

    ReplyDelete